May 11, 2009


It's the summer shun! And EVERY summer I usually start a new hobby. This thing of mine of picking up a hobby every summer can be rooted all the way to junior year high school. Last year it was painting, but that didn't last long since Mike took all my paint brushes home with him. And it costs a bit of moolah to buy the canvases and paint. The year before that was learning how to swim. I took classes with Alan. And the end result... I'm still a crappy swimmer and will drown 30% of the time. 

Well this summer, I have two projects I'm going to work on. 
One. Since I go out so often and waste a ton of money partying every week, I will work on minimizing my drinking and maybe even be able to put it off for a couple weeks. This will help me (a lot!) monetary wise as well as when I try to get better at the gym. By the end of July, I will have invented the 12 pack. So ladies. Wink wink.
Two. I'll put good use of my glasses and start reading more books. I've read a few books in my life, but never have I consistently read books for leisure. I think I'll start small and read 'Coraline.' I was also thinking of taking up ballroom dancing or cooking, but ehh we'll see. I might rain check on that.

Oh did I take Irvine for granted. Much in the sense that the beach was 10 minutes away from me. GAHHH! But I do want to beach it up this season. So if you are down, holla holla holla. 
Ok with that said. XoXoOxOxxOx.


XoXoOxOxxOx (noun) - Big hug, small kiss, big hug. small kiss, big kiss, small hug, big kiss. small hug, small hug, big kiss, small hug.

1 Comment:

  1. eyeisnikki said...
    let's ballroom dance together. no joke. be my partner.

Post a Comment