March 7, 2010

School, work, gym is all I do now. Somehow I managed to combine all of them into one of my school projects: A self-intervention on a health behavior problem I have. I chose fast food consumption. Those of you who have had the pleasure of dining out with me know that I enjoy the simple, cheap, yet delicious cuisines found at a corner near you. Double cheeseburgers, double-doubles, Chicken McNuggets (I only do the 20 piece), Chicken soft-tacos, Corndogs, and for a limited time only, the McRib, are the fucking GOATs (greatest of all-time).
Giving these babies AND alcohol (for Lent) up is driving me to insanity. My weekends consists of movie nights and coffee conversations, which is decent (a 5). But they replaced the women infested bars and drunk conversations (a 9). My standards are high, so I'm struggling here. The only thing that is keeping me motivated is the aftermath. Before I started my project, my body fat was at 4.7%, which is surprisingly low, to which I'm skeptical about since I didn't look my best. But the nutritionist who gave me the test said it was accurate, so whatever. So just for the sake of gloating, call Mr. 4.7. =) I don't know how much this fasting of the awesome will change my physique, but I'll keep you posted on that.
But for my sake, if you happen to think of anything awesome and sober to do on the weekends, plee-hese hit me up. I'll even do white people things, like climb a wall of rock or riding bikes on semi-steep slope (preferably on a Sunday).
1 Comment:
-
- dylan said...
March 7, 2010 at 11:50 PMsnowboarding, fool
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)