December 24, 2007
1) Go to Las Vegas with a bank roll and become the sushi chef once more*... or any other chef of exquistely delicious yet exotic cuisines.2) Get a 4.0 before I graduate. That would be awesome!
3) Get my own place and not have to move back to the valley.
4) Learn to swim. I'm tired of drowning. It sucks.
5) Setup networks and network my way into a SOLID first post-college job where I make mad bank. MAD!
6) Travel around Europe.
7) Watch a Foo Fighters Concert
Foo Fighters - Aurora (Live)
The Best Faux-Slow-Rock Song. Tied with Bush's Glycerine.
8) Watch my Clippers make the playoffs! Long shot.. I know.
9) Twenty-eight year olds*!
10) Make 2008 > 2007. If that were to happen then 2008 would be so sexy!
* inside jokes.
It is officially the 24th, so if i didn't get a chance to already, I want to wish you a Merry Christmas!
I hope all your wildest dreams come true...
but if your a dude and it involves me, STOP it... just, stop.
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
