March 25, 2008

OK.. one more quarter left of school before I graduate. I have yet to accomplish anything from my bucket-list of things to do before I depart from UCI. But hey, I still got three months.


Just thinking about graduation is pretty ridiculous. Its hard to fathom that I'm almost going to have to get a real REAL job. WACK ATTACK! Anyway... I was thinking of ways of dodging my way around getting a real REAL job or atleast postponing it. Here are my plans/options as of right now:


1) Start a clothing line of urban-lumberjack/hipster style. This is probably really hard to do. But I got people who are good enough to design, market, and run this, if this actually pulls through. Sorry, no urban wangter clothing here.


2) Join the Peace Corpse.


3) Start a cereal restaurant. Everything and anything to do with cereal. Just think Starbucks, but better, and replace coffee with awesome cereal. (Fruit, frozen yogurt, fucking peanuts, whatever you want on your cereal). It'll rape your taste pallets.




4) Become a wrestler. And not just any wrestler. A spanking hot luchadore. I'll have a glittery mask on and boots with the fur. I'll be a hot shot and make lots of pesos. Maybe even buy an adobe house or something.



5) Start a health-conscious restaurant/food chain next to 24 hour fitnesses or whatever health club chain would permit. It'll have a delicious yet healthy menu with all the power-creatine packed-steroid induced-strawberry flavored-protein shakes your heart desires. You'll end up having three biceps when your done eating at Chris's Action Packed Health Shack .. err restaurant.

6) Start my independent film career with DT2004 and TrynSave21. Our first project, a documentary: Ralph's Manager Specials - The random shit you can buy for $5.63. An action film. It should be a good one.






Fuck a real REAL job. This is money. So money, you don't even know it. As my good buddy Wilmer would say, it's "ca$h munney!"

1 Comment:

  1. panda said...
    omg you leaked your ingenious idea about cereal convenience! i thought that was under wraps until you actually made it happen. shhhh chris

    what else did you wanna do before you graduate? i can't believe you guys are graduating... that's big.

    you should do as much travel as you can before you get a real, real job because you never know if your real, real will give you that much vacation time.

    i say, give yourself a break! being a student has been a full-time job for you the past 16 years!

Post a Comment