June 18, 2008

summertime!

It's scary that I'm done. I really don't know what I'll be doing for money. Don't want to settle on something I won't enjoy, so I'm just keeping my fingers cross. Hopefully in a couple years, I'm rich, famous, and ridiculously ... yeah you get the picture.

The two most surreal times in my life: moving into my dorm room in freshman year and walking up on stage for graduation. Its funny. Right before I went up on stage for graduation, it totally hit me. I felt pretty sad that I was graduating just like I was sad that I was leaving home when I first moved into the dorms. When I think about it, I'm pretty much sad for the very same reasons: I will being leaving a place I've grown accustomed to, and more importantly, I won't be seeing a lot of my friends very often anymore if ever. But I suppose that's how it is for everyone.
I didn't get to do P Grad, but if I did, my 30 seconds would have went something like this: Thanks mom and dad for paying for everything, thanks sis for support and not bugging, and thank you friends for making my four years in Irvine a memorable one. I love you all. Hugs and kisses - Chris Angelo

Haha, I'm not sure the point of this entry is about. I'm just writing..

But as it stands ... my tenure in UCI is officially over and with the looks of it, this summer will be an eventful one. There have been a handful of graduation dinner parties already; notably Dylan's and Randy's. A couple of June birthdays; notably mine, Mike's and Ali's. Vegas next week. I'm headed to the Philippines in September and maybe Thailand.

So basically this means one thing: nonstop drinking. Mmmm mega wet!

In the time between partying and partying, I plan to sleep a lot, design for Quovis Apparel (yeah, that's my apparel) - hopefully make some samples once Karoleen's arm is better, and make more random videos with PWood Productions. I see a beer belly and an amazingly sexy moustache on me in due time. I know magic, so I can tell the future.
Soo...oOo, with that said - Pound it teammate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment