November 14, 2008

The Top Ten List for November 08

In life, there are a lot of things that are pretty extraodinary. But there are a few things that stand out to me this November 2008. In no particular order:

1) The Killers
- Their new album, Day and Age is set to be released November 25th. So far Human and Spaceman sounds pretty orgasmic. I can't wait to pick it up.



2) Adrian Peterson
- Possibly the MVP for the NFL?

3) Barack Obama
- The greatest thing to happen to America since the macarena. I'm kidding. Seriously, this was great for our country.

4) 007: Quantum of Solace - I'm watching it tomorrow.

5) Olga Kurylenko
- She is the new bond girl, but I fell in love with her in Hitman. Ukranian girls = $$$ (also see Mila Kunis)
6) Almond Snickers
- Probably the greatest candy bar out there right now.

7) Pumping Iron
- Watch the vid. You'll understand.



8) Keanu Reeves
- Two words: Sweet November. You like that word play?... Charlize Theron?... because it's November? Because he made the movie with Charlize? ...?

9) Thanksgiving
- Turkey, Ham, Mash Potatoes, Gravy, Stuffing, Apple/Pumpkin Pie, etc.

10) The Bro Code by Barney Stinson
- The most entertaining and useful read since The Game by Neil Strauss. "The Bro Code" definitively answers some of mankind's most profound dilemmas like "what happens if I accidentally brush against another Bro's junk?" and "how many pizzas should I order?" and "who gets dibs on the hot chick?" This life-saving document is now available both in book stores and online.
"Stinson uses language like a scalpel, digging though our deepest emotional tissue to expose the very core of the human psyche."
--Mike Tyson

"Finally! A book worth reading!"
--God
"I have a hundred words for 'snowflake' but only one word for 'The Bro Code,' - awesome!"
--Some Eskimo maybe

"This book makes me want to rethink my career."
--Mark (the dude who wrote the Gospel)

1 Comment:

  1. dylan said...
    mmm... olga kurylenko...

Post a Comment