December 9, 2008


Many of us hombres/hombras? are pretty broke these days. This is very common to the college student or the lazy post-college graduate(thank you, that would be me). And since I was dumb and didn't sign up for my GRE's sooner, I 'm now scheduled to take it the 19th of January. Giving me more time to be a bum..YAY! Being poor has taught me many ways to be resourceful with money. I would like to share my resourcefulness with you.

sidenote: as you can see my voabulary for the GRE's is a shit..I used 'resourcefulness' a tres times already!

Main note: Here is my guide for the poor/unemployed/broke and I guess the cheapskate:

  1. After a long night of partying, Del Taco late night > Thai food
  2. Bars have cheaper drinks, unless there is a dance floor, then that sucks.
  3. When you run out of bread, Eggo's works just fine. That can work the other way as well.
  4. Don't cut your hair, unless you decide to shave it or cut it yourself.
  5. Minimize your drinking to 2 times a week.
  6. If you do drink, minimize your spending to $10. (2 drinks at a bar)
  7. Bet on Manny Pacquiao if he ever fights De La Hoya again.
  8. Get a job.
  9. Haha, that last one didn't hit me until number 8... God I thought of Eggo's first.
  10. Shop only at warehouse sales, Buffalo Exchange, Goodwill, or online with internet coupons.
  11. Don't eat lunch.
  12. If you run out of food, learn to cook Cup-O-Noodles.
  13. ....ah...

Hmm. Ok maybe I'm not as resourceful as I thought I was. With that said,

Time to Jizz In Your Pants!

I ate a grape!

1 Comment:

  1. francine anne said...
    tell me why my best friend posted this video up on our event on fb. sooooo stupid but funny.

Post a Comment