December 14, 2008

Size - Extra Medium

I was cleaning out my closet today and I realized I wasted a lot of money on clothes that no longer fit. Since about June 2007, I began buying size small in shirts because I dropped weight (about 127 lbs). I kept that weight off until about August 2008 ( mainly thanks to the vegetarian diet I was on). The Philippines got me fat and I had a beer belly. But since then I have been training at the gym. I've gained about 15 lbs since last year and my belly isnt so round these days. But the bad thing about this is that all the nice shirts, skinny jeans, and pre-shrunk blazers I bought throughout the year no longer fit. When I attempt to wear them, I either look like I can't breathe or my nuts can't breathe or I'm an Armenian hipster wearing size extra tight. I went to American Apparel today and bought myself mostly large shirts. I have never done that before. So I guess it's time to invest on a newer wardrobe. And I also realized I need a new profile pic on fb, that pic is old.







On another note, I want Hwang Bo for Christmas. I don't really ask for much during the holidays so I think I'm due for this. God! they need to post the last Joongbo Episode with subs a lot sooner. I can't wait, I'm gonna pee my pants!! Viva la Korea Randy.

2 Comments:

  1. dylan said...
    i need to practice my hand-steadiness.

    and hwangbo looks good in that picture. i want her for christmas too.
    eyeisnikki said...
    filipinos here hate koreans.

Post a Comment