January 5, 2009
Chris is not a communist. He may be a liar, a pig, an idiot, a communist, but he is not a porn star.
Posted by C. AngeloSouthern California has seen its fair share of me and vice versa. But that is just plain selfish. Chris needs to be shared like the Bible. There are other countries in this world that need Chris in it.
Just imagine it. Me walking the streets of Paris, wearing a powder blue Lacoste shirt, eating some Mac-french fries, and listening to some Yelle tecktonic on my m.p.trois. In the words of Jesus himself, "Good God!" The mullet would make its comeback, just because I said so.
Chris in Seoul, Korea. That would be like a fat kid at a Willy Wonka's. I would not know what to do with myself... maybe except tecktonic with Hwang Bo. I know, I know.. you may say "Korea can be a scary place to live, especially since the North is communist." (you probably won't say that) But hey! I'm not a porn star.. so it's all good.
... But I can be... in Tokyo! The saying, "I'm big in Japan" would be fitting. All you guys know what I'm saying (wink wink)... Man, I'm such an asshole. But seriously. I love sushi, Toyota's, and Nintendo's. I must love Japan! It's basic arithmetic..
Spicy Tuna + Toyota Corolla + Mario Kart = Chris's Heart
There is only so much hipsters and hypebeast kids I can take here in So Cal. Going around the world, I'd like to think of myself as Indiana Jones. But I don't go hunting for old antiques for museums and kick Nazi butt in the process. I go hunting for a sexy time and kick Nazi butt in the process. If it were a movie it'd be called "Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark.. replace Indiana Jones with Chris Angelo and Ark with Ass." Talk about 10 dollars well spent!
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)