January 14, 2009
right... NOW! GO!
- the GRE's: it's on Monday! EEeeK!!
- Grad School Applications: Finally turned it in today. That monkey is now off my back!
- Clippers are currently losing by 13... bleep, bleep, and FUCK!
- I secretly love Lily Allen... BadBoyz 4 Life
- wait... let me think..
- Tobasco hot sauce is underrated
- Eww. Everyone is sick.*
- girls, chicks, women, babes... babes
- and... uhh... chocolate covered strawberries.
BAM! You just got a taste of what's on my brain. You must feel so much more smart now.. hahaha I meant, more smarter.
* so I know everyone is sick these days. Poor you... =( You can take all the cough drops, Vick's vapor rub, vitamin C, and Robutussin you want. But if it's any help, let me tell you about a little thing I like to call "mind over body" ...
You see, whenever I start feeling sick, I just stop being sick and be awesome instead. Haha, true story.
1 Comment:
-
- dylan said...
January 15, 2009 at 8:25 PMyou've been watching how i met your mother again, haven't you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
