February 11, 2009

Batman's Got Nothing on Me!

If I were a super hero, I would be pretty damn awesome. First off I'd have a baddass name. Something that describes how awesome I am: Power Ultra Super Sonic Intergalactic Energizer Man. And to the lazy asses out there, I suppose you can abbreivate it.

My costume would be so badass! Bad guys would tremble at my very presence. The superhero costume would include but not be limited to:
  • mask made of iron: used to protect my face; to conceal my identity, but not my curly long hair.

  • white v-neck shirt: it's cheaper than leather; one arm sleeve would be ripped off to show off my guns.

  • guns: my biceps

  • gun #2: a machine gun with a silencer; used to shoot bad guys a lot, but in a quiet manner.

  • robotic arm: it won't really be a literal 'robotic arm' because that would mean that it replaced my real arm. That means I would only have one arm. That would suck. So I'll have a robotic arm sleeve. Lasers would be attached to it so I can laser bad guys in the face.

  • aqua-marine swimming pants (sponsored by G): pants made of 50% cotton 50% water. It will help me float just in case I need to swim. I need help because my robotic arm will weigh me down when I ever need to swim. It is not because I don't know how to swim.

  • boat shoes (Nike): Just in case I'm around water, boat shoes are more practical.

  • red cape: every real superhero needs a cape.

  • suspenders: to hold the cape in place.

  • I also would have ninja like skills and know Karate.

Bam! How do you like them apples? I drew a picture just so you can visualize it. The drawing is just a prototype of course. You can tell it's me because I have a big adam's apple. This drawing took me a couple days to draw by the way.Think about it. Seriously. Cool right??

Imagine me doing the Van Damme kick then doing a punch to your face. Pow, pow! Then I shoot you. I win.


Entry written by 9 year old Chris Angelo via futuristic time machine (c)

1 Comment:

  1. eyeisnikki said...
    change your age to 22, and take out the part about the time machine.

Post a Comment