February 27, 2009
Top 2!*
I know Megan Fox is single now. But been there, done that. She's old news. In my book, it's all about
Hwang Bo
- She is my K-Pop star crush. She was very entertaining to watch on 'We Got Married'. Even though the show wasn't real, I kind of want my wife to have her type of personality. From the real authentic picture above, you can tell she likes me a lot.
Natalie Portman
- I loved her in the 'Professional'. Is it bad that she was 14 in that movie? Anyway, she's smart, a great actress, and is Israeli. Israeli girls are the new Half Asian girls. Fact. Dylan, you are so lucky.
It's a tie. I heart them both.
* as of right now.
* as of right now.
1 Comment:
-
- eyeisnikki said...
March 1, 2009 at 4:38 PMyou guys are so gay.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)