April 27, 2009

Confessions of a Shopaholic


I am a grade A consumer. I enjoy shopping. So with my first paycheck (probably a month from now), I plan on buying a combination of things I don't need.


First on my wishlist, I want to buy a pair of casual boots. I'm thinking of making it my everyday pair of shoes, replacing my standard Vans. I think it'll graduate me to the next level of GQ. Speaking of GQ, they had an article on top men's fragrances and Dolce & Gabbana's Light Blue for Women, was on that list. Strange, but I do like Light Blue a lot, so I'll probably buy that as well. I need a new IPod. Add that to the cart. And maybe I'll get a bowtie for kicks.

James Franco just the other day said to me, "Wow Chris, you are so cool. Those are the exact same things that I want when I get paid! (smiles). God you are sooo cool! ... not so much literally, but more like figuratively (smiles)... and emotionally."

Hey James, I know I'm cool, no need to say it bro.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment