October 8, 2009

"I Remember It Like It Was Yesterday"

Paul Rudd
Denzel Washington
Megan Fox
Zach Galifianakis

Denzel: Forgiveness is between them and God. It's my job to arrange the meeting.
Paul: What? What does that even mean? Denzel, we're at a Bon Jovi concert.
Zach: ...yeah Dennnnnzel...

Megan: Oh. My. God, I left all my makeup back in the hotel! How am I supposed to get ready??
Zach: You can borrow my Burt's Beeswax chap stick. It's mint flavored.

Paul: OoOoh! That Asian chick-a-fillet is yummayy.
Denzel: Hmm. The only thing I like integrated is my coffee.
Zach: The only thing I like integrated is my balls.... being integrated into your mouth...

Paul: Stop the car!!
Megan: Why? What is it??
Paul: That grass is fuckin green as fuck!
(silence)
Zach: ...yeah... I agree

Zach: Hey, remember that time when we were walking and I said, "Don't run too fast, because you might Fall Out, Boy!"? Haha..hahaha.
Paul: No.
Zach: Yeah me neither. I should have said it though. Hahayea. That was a good one...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment