November 30, 2009
1) 
So I bought 4 shirts from their website for 10 bucks a pop. No tax! AND no shipping! (until Dec. 2). The nicer clothes they have, I still can't afford. So that's what no. 2 is for.
2) 
I buy my nice clothes here - when I know I will just mess them up, a la Vegas or something. The clothes got a little bit more expensive throughout the years but I still stop by when I'm at the mall.
3)
Randy works there. I get a discount. Bang!
4)
AJ works there. I get a discount. Bang!
5)
One of these days I'm going to buy one their suits. They're fairly cheap and I've seen them go as low as $159 for the jack and pants, just not my size.
1 Comment:
-
- dylan said...
December 1, 2009 at 12:31 AMexcellent choices
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)