January 4, 2010

2010! Oh how fast the years have gone!


Well 2009 went by fast, like Thrifty ice cream - in my mouth. It was an interesting and eventful year to say the least. But now, a new decade is upon us. Can you imagine 50 years from now, when we talk about the 90's or the 2000's, kids will be like "Fuck! That's old". Kind of like how we think of people when they talk about the 50's or something.

Well, like every year, I make a bunch of resolutions. A list that 30% of the time, I keep 100% of the time. That's right, you read that correctly. This year, I got some new ones in my bag of "random ideas I should/do try this year".

no. 1
- No more alcohol.*

no. 2
- Save some money. I usually live off paycheck to paycheck. It's time to put my savings account into good use.

no. 3
- Find a worthwhile design and finally get the tattoo that I have yearned for so long.

no. 4
- Donate my old clothes that's been sitting in my closet for years. If you want some hand me downs, let me know.

no. 5
- Enjoy 2010. I actually only remember bits and pieces of the year despite all the things that happened in '09. I didn't really enjoy the moments during the year. This year, I will try my gosh darn best to enjoy all the experiences I encounter and hopefully, they're worthwhile.

no. 6
- Reach new professional and academical heights. Be richer and smarter. In short, become more awesome.

In conclusion,
cheers to you all, Happy New Years!

* Except on special occasions, such as birthdays and holidays. Or when there are hot women in the vicinity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment