December 15, 2007
It's the week after finals. And I'm here in Irvine bored as fuck. So, I blog.
Drank a shitload of beer yesterday...and it was awesome! Much needed, after a hell of a week. (side note: Finals suck! If only I had a pair of nunchucks, I would've nunchucked the shit out of my professors and TA's when I turned in my final. Bitches.)
Made me realize, how much I love beer and how Bud Light still tastes like water.
I finally checked out the pub this week. DELISH! If your down for some down-time drinking I recommend just kicking it in there. Buy a grip of fries at Wendy's, bring it over, and buy a pitcher or four of beer. Try the Sierra Nevada Pale Ale , it has a cinnamon-y flavor and doesn't really have that bitter-beer aftertaste. Just for the record...Me and my buddies were there from 2-5..Time well spent.
Later that night, went to Newport and drank some more...Bud Lights! ..not really that good, but it does its job. After drinking so much beer, you learn to appreciate all the different kinds out there. Guinness is still #1, but do not try Guinness extra stout...shit tastes like dirt mixed with some more dirt.. disgusting..
Final thoughts:
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!" - Benjamin Franklin
..yeah, the guy on the hundo bill said that. I rest my case.
Drank a shitload of beer yesterday...and it was awesome! Much needed, after a hell of a week. (side note: Finals suck! If only I had a pair of nunchucks, I would've nunchucked the shit out of my professors and TA's when I turned in my final. Bitches.)
Made me realize, how much I love beer and how Bud Light still tastes like water.
I finally checked out the pub this week. DELISH! If your down for some down-time drinking I recommend just kicking it in there. Buy a grip of fries at Wendy's, bring it over, and buy a pitcher or four of beer. Try the Sierra Nevada Pale Ale , it has a cinnamon-y flavor and doesn't really have that bitter-beer aftertaste. Just for the record...Me and my buddies were there from 2-5..Time well spent.
Later that night, went to Newport and drank some more...Bud Lights! ..not really that good, but it does its job. After drinking so much beer, you learn to appreciate all the different kinds out there. Guinness is still #1, but do not try Guinness extra stout...shit tastes like dirt mixed with some more dirt.. disgusting..
Final thoughts:
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!" - Benjamin Franklin
..yeah, the guy on the hundo bill said that. I rest my case.
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
