December 16, 2007

Random Ramblings

WTF?!

Jessica Alba is fucking pregnant! SHITSCOCKBALLS!! That's the worst news I've heard since they canceled Family Matters (yeah, I loved Urkel, and what?!)...and her boyfriend, found out his name is Cash Warren.
Jesus! Not only does he get to bang el numero uno chika (excuse me for my spanish), his name is the most pimpest name I've ever heard...Besides Hugh Hefner or Dirk Diggler, it doesn't get more money than that!! ..hate that guy.

...but in good news, Jessica Alba takes the #1 spot on my MILFS list.


Song of the Week: Sexual Eruption - Snoop Dogg


..This would be such a good clubbing song. I can't even fathom the possibilities you can have on the floor with this song...Haven't heard it played yet though...so GET TO IT FUCKERS!
The techno/funk vibe is soo sick..I'm all into the retro beats right now, ala Jay-Z's American Gangster album (roc boyz). Yeaahhh.. you know what I'm talking about.


Now onto sports...
I know I know, I'm pissed off too... 9-13 record. but what can I say?
All I can say is, CHRIS KAMAN baby!! It's hard enough to be a Clippers fan with EB and Livingston out, plus Cassel is injured now too, but thank God for the 'Cave Man'!! 18 pts 14 boards and 3 blocks..That's beastly! Does wonders for my fantasy team.



...Come to think of it, you know what I want for Christmas?? That's right..a KAMAN jersey! What better to show Clipper Nation pride than wearing the medieval warrior's #35 on.. because I sure can't think of any.
If we can just hover around .500 until about February when Brand and SL come back, I think we can make a run for the 8th spot and make the playoffs!! My Clipper mind is so optimistic, because that's what I say every year...But seriously, this time, this year is different..


Oh, and fuck the Patriots!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment