January 13, 2008
- Megan Fox is hot, very hot. Like so hot, she quite possibly just took over the #1 spot in my super-hot girls list. Sorry Jessica Biel.
- Seems like there'll be a sequel for sure, since they never destroyed the Jet Decepticon.
- Shia LaBeouf is actually a really good actor and does not make bad movies. He must have Will Smith syndrome (a case where in an actor/actress only appears in awesome movies).
- Makes me want to watch more franchised superhero movies, a la "Iron Man", "The Dark Knight", and "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull". Not so much Rambo.
So the Colts just lost to the Chargers. *tear* Ok, well since Indi lost and I hate the Patriots, here's my dream scenerio.
Green Bay Packers v. New England Patriots
Now that would be a Super Bowl! Brett Favre v. Tom Brady...can I hear upset?? Hells yeah! 3 things are accomplished if the Packers win:
1) Disproves that Tom Brady is perfect. But as it stands, he is going out with Giselle Bundchen, his team is still undefeated, he set a new record for TD throws this season, he's a taller, more athletic version of Matt Damon (The Sexiest Man Alive), AND he's motha-fuckin going out with Giselle Bundchen.
2) Brett Favre can finally retire. No better way to go out than to go out on top. He pretty much set the all-time records for QB's this season, so I'd be pretty irritated if he doesn't.
3) Someone other than New England wins the Super Bowl.
I'm also pretty stoked about playing IM basketball this quarter. I've been trying to get in basketball shape. Just the other day I was messing around and tried to touch the rim. But instead of touching the rim, I pulled that shit down. AHHWWWEE-SSSOOMMEEE! Watchout, next thing you know, I'll be dunking in your face! Probably not, but still. Watchout!