July 15, 2008
This past weekend, the people pictured above and I went up to Nor Cal. I didn't think much of Nor Cal based on my first visit sometime in the winter. But this time around it was different. My first impressions of the Bay area was that it was just a second rate LA where it rains a lot. Well this time around, we actually got to walk around in warmer weather and visit several cities in Nor Cal, namely: San Jose, SF, Berkeley.
Everyone in Nor Cal was super nice. It's ridiculous! Even the bums were nice. And the place just looked lively, people on bikes, people walking, talking, laughing. The trip opened my eyes. It made me realize that its time for a new scenery. So Cal has been home for a while now. But I don't think I see myself living in LA anymore. Not after this trip. I'm thinking New York in 3 years.
On the long ass way back from Nor Cal I was conjuring up ideas. I basically re-did my clothing company idea. I'm working on designs now and I'm planning on buying a screen printer soon. So watch out my droogs.