July 1, 2008
This is one of the most "Baller-ist" things I've ever been a part of. SEVEN handles of Belvedere at Tryst. $4500. Good thing I'm rich as hell and money grows on trees.
The picture on the left is the screen of the slot machine where Randy won his massive cash. Penny slots are where the money is at. Seriously. Except when people not named Randy play.Lessons/Obs. from Las Vegas
- New rule I learned in Vegas. If you call "no homo" before you do anything remotely or considerably homo, it's ok. It's not homo.
- Vegas also makes me "gamble" like crazy.
Gamble: verb. taking a shit downstairs at the casino, so the ladies in the room don't think you're taking a shit.
- I also got to see a bunch of sports celebrities: Lebron James and some of the other USA team members and Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- The drive to Vegas is just as entertaining. Especially when you're trying to think of a top 36.
- Ali has set up another successful Vegas trip. Gracias my friend. It was such a fun weekend. It's great meeting new friends and reuniting with old ones. Despite how much a beating my wallet gets, I still love this place. Viva Las Vegas!
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)