September 7, 2008
Well it's about 10 am here in the Philippines. It is my fourth day here. Here is a recap so far:
- Went to my cousin, Lloyd's wedding.
- Went clubbing at Embassy with my cousin, Krystal, and her friends.
- Went to a shooting range with my Uncle Ray.
- Lots of shopping and eating in between with my mom and my aunties.
So far its been fun here. I am very happy to see my relatives whom I haven't seen in so long. Surprising that many of them know who I am. I feel bad that I don't know or recognize most though.
Well as for my plans for the rest of my two weeks here, is very uncertain. I just came in the wrong time since everyone is still in school and has work. But its all gravy. I'm pretty sure something fun will come up.
Things I've noticed so far:
- The flight here sucks.
- The driving here is insane. If I drove here, I'd probably kill someone within ten seconds.
- My math skills are coming into play, having to convert the peso to dollars.
- The girls that go clubbing are pretty hot. More girls go than guys = Good for me.
..to be continued