October 1, 2008

Yo VIP..Let's Kick It


All right stop!
Collaborate and listen!
Guess who's back from my summer vacation!
Something! grabs a hold of me tightly
Flow like awesome daily and nightly!
Will it ever stop yo? I don't know
Turn off the lights and I'll glow!
To the extreme I rock a tequila bottle
Light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle!
Dance! go rush to the speaker that booms
I'm killing your brain like a poisonous mushroom!
Love it or leave it i REALLY gained weight
You better hit bull's eye this kid don't play!
If there was a problem, yo I'll solve it
Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it!

...I am lame.
But I'm back from the Philippines! I had a blast there and, now... (party/ look for a job) hardy!
Yay!!

1 Comment:

  1. eyeisnikki said...
    i really like that wedding picture, it's so cute!

Post a Comment