October 8, 2008
I wish Rolaids worked for unemplyment as well as it works for stomach relief. Job hunting is sooOOoo frustrating. I have a biological sciences degree damn it!.. AND I am still not qualified for any jobs I want. The ONLY job I am qualified for is lab work... which I dispise more than Rocky V... scratch that, Rocky V sucked. I guess I should have known that when I decided to do bio in Irvine.
I can't makeup my mind on what to do next: Teach english in Japan? Work at a lab? Volunteer at the Peace Corpse?
Do to the rut I like to believe I am in.. I'm thinking of heading back to school. Grad school that is. So I will now focus my attention to applying to several grad schools. But in the mean time I need money, so don't be surprised if you end up seeing me on TV doing hurricane-ranas on Mexicans as an asian Luchadore wrestler..or worse yet, working at the GAP.
And another thing that bugs me.. I have to re-register to vote in LA. I totally forgot I registered in Irvine. But I still haven't gotten my form in the mail yet, even though I requested it last week and deadline to register is the 20th! gahhh. I want to rock the vote damn it! I want to Steven Segal that ballot this year. It's actually very important for me to vote for some reason. Must bebecause I like taking surveys and circling things I like? And if Barrack wins, I'd like to think that he won because of me.
with this post said, a few wise words...
"One who sits between two chairs may easily fall down."
That is tantalizing my lexicon right now.
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)