December 4, 2008
So I finally started studying for my GRE's and it's seriously about time. I've been postponing it for a while, but I need to take the test sometime. I'm aiming to take it in a couple weeks. But while I study, I am usually online or near a computer. A few days ago, I was surfing youtube and came across this Korean TV show called, "We Got Married." I started watching the english-captioned versions. And sadly, I am pretty hooked with the show.
Well, the premise of the show is watching how newly wed couples interact. It's sort of a sitcom, considering none of the couples are really married. It highlights the "marriages" of four celebrity couples at a time, the program shows what life would be like if each of these couples had really married. I find it very entertaining. But there are only two couples I find hilarious and worth watching: 1) Hwang Bo and Kim Hyun Joong. 2) Marco & Son Dam Bi. Just watch this episode, and you're guaranteed to be hooked. If not, then I'm just weird.
Well, the premise of the show is watching how newly wed couples interact. It's sort of a sitcom, considering none of the couples are really married. It highlights the "marriages" of four celebrity couples at a time, the program shows what life would be like if each of these couples had really married. I find it very entertaining. But there are only two couples I find hilarious and worth watching: 1) Hwang Bo and Kim Hyun Joong. 2) Marco & Son Dam Bi. Just watch this episode, and you're guaranteed to be hooked. If not, then I'm just weird.
1 Comment:
-
- dylan said...
December 5, 2008 at 9:48 PMhwang buin is good at tecktonic.. she just needs to do it faster
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)