December 1, 2008
Caution: The following post is pretty much my machismo side blogging. If you're a female, you may want something cooler to entertain you; so you can watch this puppy whistle. It's pretty cute, I guess.
And so it begins...
The 24 Hour Fitness in Panorama City is probably the worst gym you will go to in terms of eye candy. There is probably more to look at at a state penetentiary. Seriously. So anyway, today I went to the gym with Antonio. While we were working out, I saw this woman from afar doing the eliptical machine. I thought (but more likely said aloud), "dang.. she's pretty hot." Usually when we see a decent looking woman at 24 PC.. she usually isnt "all that" up close. But this girl, the closer she got, the taller and hotter she got. Think Megan Fox... Ok got it? ... Now imagine if she was 6'2'' and was a Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Model. That's what she looked like! I literally cried at the gym. I cried and everyone saw me and it was embarassing. But I didn't care because I have never seen anything that beautiful.
Here is a list of thoughts to sum up how much in awe me and Antonio were of seeing this mystery girl:
The feelings we got by seeing her was like...
- bowling a 300.
- the Holocaust... now imagine the complete total opposite.
- you are playing basketball with Michael Jordan... in his prime. Then you dunk on him and win. And then he gives you a new BMW.
- winning the Lottery. Then you collect your winnings and buy another ticket. Then you win again.
- if I found out she lived in Bosnia for the past 2 decades. I would be sad that I've lived in America.
- winning the Pickup Artist 2. Then you AMOG Mystery.
- walking into Monster Massive and seeing the crowd for the first time...then x 2
- catching the game winning touchdown in the Super Bowl.
- if the Incredible Hulk is running towards you. Then you beat him up... with his own foot.
- finishing the century challenge (drinking one shot of beer for 100 min.) then immediately after, run a marathon and whoop the Nigerian guy who usually wins.
... I can go forever. OMG I wish I get to see her again. Crying in front of everyone again would be so worth it.
3 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
that was hillarious.