October 21, 2009
Since I probably can't make it to the handful of costume parties I was invited to for Halloween (due to educational purposes), I figured I'd lend you some of my ideas, since I'm probably top 3 best Halloween dresser-uppers ever. Fact.
1) Mega Man
2) Ryu
2 words. Blue spandex.
Things to blurt out while in character: "Sizzling circuits." and "Plasma Power!"
Let's face it. If you are reading my blog right now, chances are you are Asian. So, why not Ryu? One of the most famous Asians ever!... and the face of Street Fighter II. And by the small chance you are not Asian, I suggest you dress as Van Damme's Guile in Street Fighter the movie.
Things to blurt out while in character: "Hadu-ken!"
3) Evan Stone
Things to blurt out while in character: You can say anything. You're motherf*ckin Evan Stone!
* on a side note, you don't have any idea how many sites I had to go through to find an appropriate picture of him to post.
I've seen every superhero costume out there. But no one ever dresses up as the old school Robin. He screams out naughty, danger, and femininity all day. Chicks will be all over you. I guarantee it. No I don't, that was a lie.
Things to blurt out while in character: "Holy Bill of Rights, Batman!", "Holy haberdashery, Batman!", "The opposite of a girl is a boy", and "Holy strawberries Batman, we're in a jam!"
5) Johnny Drama
Probably the greatest thing the Norse gods have blessed us with. Johnny Drama in Viking Quest! So to that costume I say... VICTORY!!
5) Johnny Drama
Things to blurt out while in character: "Anyone played the video game Viking Quest and seen the likeness of Johnny Chase?", "VICTORY!!!", and "It's for the kids!"
2 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
girl in car with candy: "hey, i'll give you this candy if you come in my car."
evan stone's character: "lady, if you give me that candy, i'll come in your mouth."
my favorite bit of dialogue.