November 3, 2009
This kind of makes sense. He has no personality, a monotone speaker, doesn't really age, and very pale. He's either a robot from the future or Count Chochula. Maybe all his movies are like scenes from his actual life. He was in Dracula, so he could have lived in medieval times. The Matrix or that one alien movie that no one saw, so he could be an alien or from the future. Or possibly, its just coincidence that Paul Mounet guy, Jesus, and Charlemagne just looks like him. Crazy, no? Regardless.. Keanu Reeves is awesomely the worst actor that makes THE best movies! a la Speed and Point Break.
Another thing I always wondered. What if people are just recycled people from the past? Take for instance...

Yes. I know what you're wondering. Wtf? Did he just compare Saint Don Bosco to Robin Williams. Yes I did. But am I right or am I right??
Yes I am right.
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)