November 10, 2009
After 3 years of holding out, I finally succumbed and bought an Xbox this past weekend. Bad news. I had a midterm and two papers due this week. And about 76% of my free time since Saturday has gone to playing NBA 2K10. 19% goes to eating. There is not much things in this world that are both awesome yet slightly depressing at the same time. But me playing video games in my room for 8 straight hours is one of them.
I started the "My Player" mode on the game. I created a PG who owned during the Milwaukee Bucks summer camp. As a result, I got invited to tryout for the Sacramento Kings. I made the team and played off the bench averaging 8 minutes a game (6 pts, 1.5 reb, 2.1 assts). But after 7 games, the Kings sent me off to the Reno Bighorns of the NBDL. I destroyed there with 17.6 pts, 6.4 reb, and 7.1 assts. I get called back to the Kings after 12 games with the Bighorns. I now ride the bench again averaging 10 minutes per contest.
As you can see, the life of an NBA player can be a real struggle. As you can also see, I am sadly a geek. Thank you and good day.
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
